Rest In Peace – Pranab Mukherjee Quotes And Sayings
Pranab Mukherjee, former president of India and veteran Congressman handed away on Monday after a protracted sickness. He had been in a deep state of comatose owing to problems following a lifesaving surgical procedure.
Mukherjee’s son Abhijit took to Twitter and made the announcement. In a submit, he mentioned, “With a Heavy Heart, this is to inform you that my father Shri #PranabMukherjee has just passed away in spite of the best efforts of Doctors of RR Hospital & prayers,duas & prarthanas from people throughout India! I thank all of You Folded hands.”
RIP Quotes For Former President of India (Pranab Mukherjee)
- I feel truly saddened that you are no more with us. May God bless you.
- Life can be so illogical at times. Today I am crying for the person who taught me how to laugh. You meant everything to me. Rest in peace my dear!
- You will be missed forever and always. The beautiful moments you shared with us will always speak of a great person that you were. Rest in peace up in the heaven!
- Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. May Allah (s.w.t.) grant him/her Jannatul-Firdaus and forgive his/her sins.
- Very few people have influenced my life the way you did. Thank you for being there. Rest in peace.
- Sudden departure of your father is making my heart cry. Sending my heartfelt sympathies. May Lord give you all the strength to bear this tough time.
- Sending my deep and heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. My heart goes out to you on the passing of your brother.
- Working was fun with him/her. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of such an amazing person. My thoughts are with you.
- With teardrops running down my face, I bid you farewell. See you in heaven, partner.
- Your son was a charismatic young man. It’s heartbreaking to think that he’s no more. Please accept my sincerest sympathy to you and your family.
- I never knew just how painful goodbyes were until death took you away from me. Rest in peace, my dear!
- Please accept my heartfelt sympathy on this unfortunate event. Praying for the deceased soul.
- May God grant peace to the deceased and extend blessings to his family.
- A man may die but his legacy will continue through his deeds. Today the pain of losing you is difficult to bear because this world needed you for some more years.
(Pranab Mukherjee) Rest In Peace Message
- It’s an honor to remain your best friend until your last moments. Your memories will always stay with me no matter where I go and what I do! RIP!
- Please accept our condolences on the passing of your brother. He will live on in our memories forever.
- Your sister will be missed and he will never be forgotten. May her soul rest in peace!
- My deepest condolences to those who lost their loved ones. May you all Rest in Peace.
- No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
- I don’t remember when was the last time I cried this much. You have left some wonderful memories that will never fade from my heart. Rest in peace!
- Deeply saddened and affected by this tragedy. Our hearts go out to you. RIP
- I don’t know how to console my grieving heart at your departure. I know mourning is not the best way to say goodbye to you, but I don’t know how to control myself!
- I express my greatest condolences at the news of his sudden death. May he rest in peace.
- Nothing is more painful in this world than losing someone you love so dearly. I am so much broken but I will pray for your departed soul in every moment of my life.
- The tragedy of your death has left a deep wound in my heart. May your soul rest in peace.
- Dear please accept my deepest condolence for your mother’s death! May she rest in peace.
- No matter what I say, I can never bring you back in life. I just want to pray to god so he keeps you in the best place in heaven. Rest in peace.
- No one could ever take your place in my heart. Today I am crying because I have lost a person who occupied a very special place in my heart! RIP.
- I am truly sorry to hear of the loss of your father. Please accept my condolences.
- I am deeply saddened by the loss of your mother. God rest her soul.
Rest In Peace Quotes for Pranab Mukherjee
- We have always been together in good times and bad times. Today you may be leaving this earth without me, but someday I will meet you there. May God rewards you a peaceful afterlife!
- The loss of a friend like you is something that can never be recovered. You have always been an important part of my life. Now you are gone. I pray for your departed soul!
- You have accomplished many good things in life, You worked hard and always followed the path of honesty. You sleep well, my friend. God has a beautiful reward for you!
- Dear friend, no word can express how sorry I feel towards your unfortunate death! May you rest in peace. You will always be in our loving memories.
- Dear, you left everything behind in such a short time! We will miss you greatly. You will always be in my prayers and thoughts!
- Everyone has to go one day or another. But some departures are too much to bear. This world deserved people like you but I guess heaven deserved you more!
- Why does God send the angel on earth if he does not allow them to stay here forever? I can’t believe you are no more on this earth. Rest in peace!
- I have always thought this life is so beautiful. But I didn’t know someday It would be this much cruel to me. I wish I could bring you back to life.
- Death may have taken you away from me, but it could never take your memories away. You will always be in my heart in your own special place. RIP!
Rest In Peace Messages for Pranab Mukherjee
- I really wish it’s a dream. I hope I will wake up sometimes later and find you sitting beside me and smiling. I want you to wake me up from this nightmare.
- I found my soulmate in you. There was never a person nor there will ever be anyone who can take your place in my heart. Rest in peace dear!
- Today as you are gone, I feel like I have lost my smile forever. I don’t know how my life will be without you. I will miss you forever! Rest in peace!
- You gave me the truest form of love, care, and affection. I hope as you join god up in the sky, he accepts you with the same love, care and affection.
- You had a pure heart and a beautiful mind. Today I have lost the person I loved most in this world. You were a treasure for me. Rest in peace!
- I don’t want to cry because I know you can see me still. You never wanted to see me crying. All I want to say is that I love you. Death can never erase you from my heart!
- For the first time, it feels like life has betrayed me. It has taken away the person I cared for most. I can never forget the memories of you. RIP!
- I would trade anything from my life to bring you back again. But some things in life are one-way. You can never rewind them back. Rest in peace my love.
RIP Messages For Pranab Mukherjee DADA
- Dear grandpa, your death has left an irreplaceable void in my heart. I miss our deep conversations and I miss playing chess with you. I hope you are in a better place now. Rest in peace.
- It breaks my heart to come to terms with your absence in this world, grandpa. It was an honor to have shared some of my years with you. Rest in peace.
- It’s difficult to believe that you are no more. You have always been my inspiration. It’s an honor to be part of the same family that you are also a part of. RIP!
- You had your duties done. You kept your promises and led a very honest but elegant life. Your memories will always guide us to the right path. RIP!